Tomorrow, the Governor of Virginia will announce a maximum capacity of 500 for The Dulles Expo Center in Chantilly, VA. Therefore, The Chantilly Show on April 30-May 2, 2021 has been rescheduled to May 21-23, 2021 at The Dulles Expo Center in Chantilly, VA. Please note this Show will only take place if Virginia COVID-19 restrictions and guidelines allow for it, and currently, they do not. We are hopeful that by the end of May we will be able to safely host our Show. All admission tickets purchased for the April Shows can be used at the May show. If you would like a refund please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hours and Admission
Friday 12:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m. $25 (early admission)
Friday 5:00 p.m.- 8:00 p.m. $10
Saturday 9:00 a.m.-.5:00 p.m. $10
Sunday 10:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. $10
– The Show will take place in the South hall only
– As the show approaches we will determine if autograph guests will attend.
– WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND BUYING ADMISSION TICKETS IN ADVANCE. IF YOU DO NOT PRE- PURCHASE YOUR ADMISSION TICKET, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE ENTRY INTO THE SHOW.
The Expo Center will be taking the following precautions during the Show:
– EVERYONE ENTERING THE DULLES EXPO CENTER WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR A FACE MASK OR FACE COVERING. IF YOU HAVE ANY REASON THAT PREVENTS YOU FROM WEARING A MASK, PLEASE STAY SAFE AT HOME. The only exceptions to mask-wearing will be when physically eating, or for children under the age of 2.
– Signage with public health recommendations will be placed around the Hall reminding visitors to social distance and stating that no one with a fever, symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to COVID-19 in the prior 14 days is permitted in the Expo Center.
– Temperature checks will be conducted upon entry each day for Dulles Expo staff, CSA Shows staff, and all affiliated with the organization and presentation of the show.
– Access to each Hall at the Dulles Expo Center will be monitored to ensure adherence to reduced building capacity regulations.
– Any lines that may form will adhere to ten-foot distancing regulations, and entertainment areas will be marked for social distancing.
– There will be increased cleaning and sanitation of high contact areas, including but not limited to bathrooms, door handles, push bars at exit doors, ATMs, and soda machines throughout the weekend.
-Additional hand sanitizing stations will be placed at the entrance.
This is a fluid situation, and we hope we can count on your patience and flexibility while we navigate Virginias Covid 19 guidelines.
Important Dealer Information
-All contracts for the April Show will be honored for the May event. If you are unable to attend the May event please contact Rick, email@example.com
– Please see the contract for updated table pricing.
– Payment can be made via PayPal Gift to firstname.lastname@example.org, or check to CSA Shows. Credit card payments add 4%.
– All 8’ white tables are $300 per, no discount.
– All 8’ red tables are $400 per, no discount, and must be 2 table “L” minimum or 4 table endcap.
– Tables must paid in full 30 days prior to the show or table will be sold and deposits forfeited.
– One dealer badge for 1-2 tables. 2 dealer badges for 3-4 tables (an additional badge can be given for special circumstances)
– Additional dealer badges at $100 each no exceptions and only sold 1 per table purchased.
– Early access buyer badges $250 each and allow access Thursday from 2:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. and Friday 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. On Saturday and Sunday early access buyer badges are allowed to enter with dealers one hour before show starts.
-Dealer set up will be Thursday May 20, 2021 from 2:00-7:00pm