We must have your items at our office by June 16, 2022
Dear Valued CSA Shows Customer,
Thank you for your business. We’re proud that you have entrusted us to help you build your autograph collection. Several members of our staff are collectors as well, so we understand how seriously collectors take their hobby.
PLEASE NOTE: Mail order requires direct payment to Denver Autographs – do not purchase tickets online.
To place your order contact Denver Autographs at (303) 462-1145 or firstname.lastname@example.org – thank you!
- Please label your item with the name of the person you want to sign it, where on the item you want the signature, what color ink to use, any inscriptions you require, and any authentication you might want. Also, please put your name somewhere on the item itself. We have found that the blue painter’s tape works very well on most items and leaves no evidence behind when removed. And please put your phone number and email address somewhere in the package. We want to be able to contact you quickly if we have any questions about your item.
- Inscription Tickets must be Accompanied by an Autograph Ticket Purchase, Guests will NOT add an Inscription to a Previously Signed item.
- Large Flats are for items over 11×14 in size (photos, posters, etc.). Mini Helmet category includes mini helmet, mini basketballs, cleats, etc. Premiums are full size helmets, jerseys, footballs, basketballs, bats.
- Please include your payment (check or money order) or payment information (credit card) WITH the items you have sent.
- Please include return postage in the form of a prepaid label, stamps or as a monetary addition to the payment for your item. We ship via USPS and FedEx (Express and Ground) unless otherwise instructed. If you require shipment via UPS, you must include a prepaid label. If you’re sending stamps or adding an amount for shipping to your payment for the item, we ask only that you enclose the amount it cost you to send it to us and add the proper amount to cover any extra insurance that you may require as a result of the signature we obtained on the item.
- Your package should include return shipping. Either enclose a UPS/FedEx/USPS return label or add the amount it cost you to ship the item to us to your payment for return shipping. Please note on US Mail that return postage cannot be pre-dated. If you need to know how much to include for return shipping or insurance, please email us at email@example.com.(Please include information about the item you are sending, where we are sending it (zip code), what you would like the items insured for and what shipping service (USPS or FedEx) you prefer, or call us at (303) 462-1145.
Please mail items to:
Denver Autographs / ATTN: CSA Shows
14500 W. Colfax Ave., #383
Lakewood, CO 80401
NOT ALL REQUESTS CAN BE GUARANTEED. We always make our best effort to comply with any specific pen type, ink color, signature location and other requests that are made but we cannot guarantee them.
ALL GUESTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO SIGN ANY ITEM OR INSCRIPTION FOR ANY REASON. In these situations, you will not be charged for the unsigned item or inscription.
CSA SHOWS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE INCURRED FROM YOUR PACKAGING OR SHIPPING PREFERENCES. If you are sending a high-value or fragile item, we strongly suggest that you package the item(s) securely and ship it with appropriate insurance, etc. You may include your own preprinted return shipping label for return shipment.
For Beckett authentications, please add $10 per item. In most cases, the items sent to us have been processed and put back into the shipping channels on their way back to you by the Thursday that follows the show.
If you have any questions about our mail order policies, please do not hesitate to contact us at (303) 462-1145.